After Effects : Master Shape Layers Essentials For Beginners
Shape Layers were introduced in Adobe After Effects CS3 & are a great additional tool to be able to create things like additional assets, animating items, backgrounds, buttons, all kinds of different bits and pieces & they are very easy to animate & you can do some very powerful things with them.
Through out this Adobe After Effects shape layers course, we are going to cover the following:
- Know the difference between shape layers and masks in Adobe After Effects.
- Discover the Fill and Stroke Options for Shape Layers and how to create custom gradients in Adobe After Effects.
- How to use both text and pen tools to create shape layers in Adobe After Effects.
- Go through all the operands or FX that can be applied to shape layers in Adobe After Effects.
- Create some real and simple shape layers animation projects in Adobe After Effects as examples to give you ideas about what you can do with shape layers. The more you experiment, the more you develop your own style.