Learn How to create a complete Project Plan in 1h
Make a complete project timeline and Gantt using MS Excel. Project Plan examples included.
- Be able to use the computer
- You need Excel or another Project Management tool which allows you to set tasks, responsible and due dates
- Finish the class, write a constructive review and you get 1h project planning session with me.
- You will learn what aspects to consider when making a list of the project activities
- You will make your own list of activities for your project
- You will define the project scope
- You’ll learn to define your project strategy – best practice 4 stages strategy is included
- You’ll learn to separate your project activities in 4 stages to can bring benefits early on the project and to assess the technical unknowns
- You’ll assign dates, duration and responsible for all your actions
- You’ll generate your Gantt chart that you can use it straight ahead
- Learn how to create a project timeline
- You will learn how to define all project activities