Programming in SAS for beginners
Learn the basics of SAS programming in simple and easy steps with examples!
- Basic PC and internet skills
- SAS University edition or WPS (World Programming System) for practice
- It will equip you with the SAS technical skills and enhance your business analytics skills
- After completion of this course you will be prepared for SAS certification exam
- SAS University Edition and WPS – Learn about two of the most sought-after tools by both analytics professionals and beginners
- Basics of SAS – This can be confusing for beginners. But we will cover concepts of variables, data steps, datasets and PROC’s in the most student friendly method
- Importing data – Bring raw data that can be present in different formats into SAS environment
- Data Manipulation – SAS functions and conditional data processing to start slicing and dicing data for analysis
- SAS Procedures – inbuilt data analysis toolkits that provide large range of options and helps performing many data manipulation tasks quickly
- Merging and exporting data – joining one or more datasets to get the complete view of the data
Click here to get this course coupon.