Web Content Studio Mastery
The course starts at the very beginning, with installation and/or upgrading the software to the latest version 2. The entire course uses the latest version of Web Content Studio (version 2.x). You’ll then learn:
- The logical steps within the software from content idea to final article.
- Mining keywords and phrases from the top ranking pages to use as theme words in your own content.
- You’ll learn about a few power user features of the spider, that most people are not aware of.
- How to use bookmarks to quickly access your favourite research sites.
- How to use the Grabber and the scratchpad to quickly research any topic, in a format that is easy to use later when writing your content.
- How to use the WYSIWYG editor to write your content and format it, ready for your website.
- How to use built in reports to check the theme of your content, and find potential problems like overuse of keywords.
- How writing guides can speed up your content creation.
- Keeping notes inside the software, so they can be found and used easily.